17 March 2015

When It Rains, It Pours...

Never say Never was one of those phrases my Grandmother used to slip in conversations now and then.
Just so you know, I do not believe myself to be anything but organized (the key to success would have say that lovely relative of mine!), but as challenges seem to come my way, I find myself just hanging in there!


(Photo source Google)

Somewhere, sometime, somehow...someone 'lifted' my ID and so I find myself in need of replacing it asap to be able to come back late April! The details matter little, my comfort level however is at its lowest!
I still hope to fly off on Wednesday so prayers are very much appreciated!

Praying (and keeping fingers and toes crossed!) I am on the plane home on the 19th...

Image result for plane flying in the sky

(Photo source Google)

I will try posting from overseas to keep this little blog alive.



4 comments:

  1. I will pray that you'll be able to replace your ID Noelle. Have a safe, blessed and joy filled journey!
    Blessings, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for safe travels, dear Noelle!
    ~Lynne
    w/L

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it all turns out ok.
    Four puppies on a clothes line very cute.
    merle..........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you to have safe travels. It has really poured here this last week. Sweet Grandpa went to Heaven. It has been really hard but I know he is happy and dancing in heaven. Miss you my friend.

    ReplyDelete

I love to share dreams and always enjoy meeting kindred spirits!
Thank you for stopping by!