30 November 2014

Wrapping Up Before Departure (Don't Forget To Scroll Down For an Important Message)...



As some of you already know I will be home for Christmas (and unlike the song, not in my dreams only!).
Both ex-RAF flyboy and I were born and raised on different sides of the North Sea, he in Blighty and myself in the capital of the E.U. 
We might never have met if not for the B.S.A. but that's a story for another day!

I scheduled some posts so that this little blog survives as I am not sure internet access will be anything but sporadic. Meanwhile I will be taking lots of photos and will be sure to share some of these with readers in the New Year.

Thanks to my brand new Kindle Fire I will be able to check now and then what is happening around the world and will even attempt to keep in touch. 



Remember I mentioned to scroll down for an important message?

here is a beautiful way to spread a bit of goodwill!!

Here is Victor's message:


It's this time of year again folks; and I'd be happy if you join in this year's fund raising event which will not cost you a penny.

It's simple and easy to do.

Here's how it works.

For every comment you leave below I will donate £1 (that's $1.56)
to 
THE SALVATION ARMY

up to a maximum of £100 ($156).

So Folks, don't forget to go to Victor's blog and let him know how you feel about his thoughtfulness!

Thanks to all who visit and post a comment!

In the meantime I wish each and everyone of you a warm holiday Season and a Happy Christmas!




5 comments:

  1. Thank you Noelle. Bon voyage et au revoir.

    May you and your family have a Blessed Christmas.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bon voyage, bonnes fêtes de fin d'année et à bientôt !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a very blessed and safe trip Noelle! Enjoy your time at home :)
    Blessings, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great christmas, will be looking forward to hear all about your trip when you return.
    Merle..............

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best for a wonderful Christmas and all that's good in 2015 to both of you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to share dreams and always enjoy meeting kindred spirits!
Thank you for stopping by!