08 February 2014

Announcing The Winner...

75,500 viewers and nearly 1000 posts...It all adds up to a great feeling Folks!

Thus to celebrate 5 years of blogging I wanted to send a little something to one reader from our house to yours so without much ado...



~Photo courtesy of Willy at Hej Tjorven ~ 

Random.org picked the following name for me to send this little gift to....




How exciting! You have a wonderful blog my friend and I always look forward to your book reviews! You've helped me add to the authors I read now. I would have been happy with a surprise....but a DREAM giveaway! You know I'm a dreamer too and would love it! Thanks for the fun. Here's to another year of happy blogging! Sweet hugs, Dreamy Diane (teehee)

CONGRATULATIONS DIANE!!!

I will send you a confirmation by email and to request a postal address shortly!

I have enjoyed these five years of blogging and feel I have grown as a person in the process!
To all of you readers, thank you and a special thank you to those of you who participated in the giveaway!
All the best,



4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much my friend. It's been a wonderful year reading each others blogs and becoming friends. I hope you're feeling much better today, too! Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is a wonderful thing, is it not?
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure is wonderful. Congrats to 5 years.. I look forward to the next year of reading. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to share dreams and always enjoy meeting kindred spirits!
Thank you for stopping by!