08 November 2012

Neither A Bad Time Nor A Good Time...


SUPER DOG!!

I needed a bit of cheer in a otherwise gloomy week so my son sent me the above...
I have been telling our own Welsh Pembroke Corgi he too could fly like Super Dog! His answer was to roll over and ignore me...(I am sure I heard a snort as well...)


A Corgi with an attitude? Oops, I think they are all like that but so loyal! (Notice his ball, never faraway)


So serious! My best friend and I have been together 5 years already! He does not leave my side!
What would I do without him??


Must remember this! Tomorrow after all is another day...
.


1 comment:

  1. We don't have a dog, but if I were to get one, it would be a corgi. They have got to be the cutest things ever. This little guy looks like such a sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to share dreams and always enjoy meeting kindred spirits!
Thank you for stopping by!