14 March 2012

God's Little Children...

There is nothing like sad news to remind you we have little control over life and we are all in God's hands!
This morning it is with deep sorrow we heard of the death of  15 Belgian children, 7 Dutch children and 6 adults on their way back from a ski trip in Switzerland. (more here)


There is no words to express our horror and we pray the many families will find the strength to face the days ahead!

We then learned our favourite little angel Madeline is back in hospital and her Mum and Dad are in very much needed of prayers at this time once again!

For just a moment today, please pray and keep each and everyone of them in mind!

Psalm 23

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
 he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul:
 he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, 
I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: 
thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: 
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.


1 comment:

  1. I can't even begin to comprehend what is like for the families and friends of these dear ones. I will pray for the families and the ones who are injured, as well as Madeline. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete

I love to share dreams and always enjoy meeting kindred spirits!
Thank you for stopping by!