19 March 2012

And The Winner Of 'The Woodcarver' DVD Is...


It is always nice to give something to a faithful reader!
Thanks to PROPELLER a copy of 'The Woodcarver' DVD (see review here) will be going to...

ABBY

Hi Noelle the Dreamer - I'd love an opportunity to win this movie. It would be great to show the teenagers in my Sunday School Class and a nice addition to our new and improved church library. Thanks for the review and the giveaway. ~ Abby

CONGRATULATIONS ABBY!! Thank you for your participation! I will contact you shortly to confirm the mailing address and pass it on to the sponsor!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Noelle - I'm thrilled to have won the DVD. I'm appreciative of all your reviews and giveaways. Thanks for all your work. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete

I love to share dreams and always enjoy meeting kindred spirits!
Thank you for stopping by!