31 December 2011

Out With The Old, In With The New...



It is that time of the year again...
So here are a few wishes for each and everyone of you...
Happiness deep down within,
Serenity with each sunrise,
Success in every facet of your life
Family beside you,
Close and caring friends.
Health, inside you,
Love that never ends. 
Special memories of all the yesterdays.
A bright today with much to be thankful for,
A path that leads to beautiful tomorrows...
Dreams that do their best to come true...
Appreciation of all the wonderful things about you!

(author unknown)


Out with the old, in with the new...May everything you wish for come true...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

 Blessings to all and see you in January!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Noelle,

    Wishing you and your loved ones all the best for a wonderful new year too! I hope it will be a beautiful year full of love, happiness, health and fun! Just read your comment on my blog. It made me LOL! Next time I fill out my cabinet I will think about you ;-)!

    Lieve groet, Madelief x

    ReplyDelete

I love to share dreams and always enjoy meeting kindred spirits!
Thank you for stopping by!