24 December 2011

Christmas Eve...All Is Quiet...Not A Creature Is Stiring...

Christmas Eve is here and the island is very quiet...It will not be a white Christmas...Weather forecast calls for rain, lots of it, and a mild temperature...Christmas on the Pacific North West coast...I miss the snow and the church bells tolls at midnight...

Memories have a tendency to sneak up on us, especially at this time of the year...The smells of roasted chestnuts on the street corner, the vendors of greens and mistletoe in the market place, the shoppes windows all decorated for this blessed Season...
Like many I look forward to Christmas months ahead, perhaps as it really out to be, year around...

Today especially as we gather together around the Christmas tree with loved ones, let's remember the reason for the Season...Two thousand years ago a Child was born, bringing in our lives Love and Hope...

I have so enjoyed reading posts on blogs around the world, some I follow, some I have delivered to my inbox so as not to miss any of them...I treasure each one, the news from faraway, the hopes and dreams, the antics of some and their pets, the good and the sad times and the wonderful photos taken by some amazing photographers...
To each and everyone, thank you for sharing!

I think the Season is perfect to share also a special thank you to two bloggers who have inspired me by uplifting my spirits many times by their actions and their love for others...

The first is an INSPIRATIONAL BLOG AWARD'....
If you have not yet, please stop by 'A Dime In The Sun' and discover a very special family...


Thomas, Mika, you are indeed two very special people! Merry Christmas to you and your family and thank you for sharing with us all that is in your heart!

The second award  is the 'KINDRED SPIRIT AWARD' and this one is going to a blogger who always amazes me with her insights, her thoughtfulness and love for others! I have learned so much from Ann! 
Just stop by her blog, 'The Priest's Housekeeper' and discover this kindred spirit!
Merry Christmas Ann (and you too Canon)! May His light shine upon you always!

There should be many more awards...The world of bloggers is a wonderful place and I constantly discover new faces and places! I would miss each and everyone if the world went suddenly dark and we had no Internet! 

I cannot close without mentioning just one more...Take a moment to glance at the elegance of Madelief's site...She brings a touch of a world filled with little treasures and good taste...Discover it for yourself and enjoy!
Moge de vreugde van kerst altijd met u en de uwen Madelief!

May the Joy of the Season be with all of you always! 

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Noelle, Gosh, I am humbled indeed.
    Love and hugs,
    Annxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to share dreams and always enjoy meeting kindred spirits!
Thank you for stopping by!