08 July 2011

A Learning Experience: Ronald McDonald House and more...

 

It always astonish me how much I have still to learn and how set in my ways I truly am...
Perhaps I live in a bubble after all...
Communication is such a precious commodity. Without it you feel absolutely helpless and I will add, ignorance is not bliss particularly when you are faraway...
Somehow 'somebody' forgot our cellphone on the mainland...hence the laptop is our only connection with the outside world. Smoke signals anyone?

Emails are a wondrous thing, trust me! Today we were able to find out that Madeline's Mum was able to change her nappy yesterday, Dad swabbed her little mouth with water. Mum was discharged from hospital but neither could go home and not be close to their little girl. The first night was spend on a sofa at the Ronald McDonald house nearby. Last night they were able to be allocated a room.
If like me you have little knowledge of how such a marvelous association works, please visit here
It is worth a moment of your time and so many need their help!
Heavenly Angels in Need are another association no one should forget! Their prayers were so uplifting! 

Today Madeline's body temperature is slowly being elevated and perhaps her Mum and Dad will be able to hold her. Next week an MRI is scheduled and we continue to pray and hope...


In His hands...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share dreams and always enjoy meeting kindred spirits!
Thank you for stopping by!