16 December 2010

National Chocolate-Covered Anything Day and Dog Meets World


Sweet tooth anyone? It just happens that today on top of being the birthday of a well loved friend, this is also National Chocolate-Covered Anything Day!

I love Chocolate of course - in any form - but Chocolate Covered Strawberries or Cherries are absolutely wonderful! And the best part is that you do not have to spend a fortune to make them, just find the best fruit available and use the very best chocolate available (Dark Belgian Chocolate for my taste!). Voila!


Today I heard of a special group called Dog Meets World! This group recruits volunteers who travel around the world to provide parents in developing countries with the gift of a photo of their children.

5239 photos to date! What a fantastic idea!


Please remember I share my opinion and I was not remunerated in any way for this posting. I just think they are doing a fantastic work and should be praised!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share dreams and always enjoy meeting kindred spirits!
Thank you for stopping by!