25 October 2010

Surf Sweets for my sweet tooth


The one thing that goes hand in hand with reading as many books as I do is having a penchant for sweets...Very telling is it not? (Life without Chocolate, what a sad thought!)

When I received the possibility to review a Natural and Organic candy called Surf Sweets I just knew it was something I would like.
I was not disappointed! My gift parcel contained in fact Jelly Beans, Gummy Bears, Gummy Swirls and Sour Berry Bears and some very interesting information regarding the Tru Sweets Company.

This natural and organic candy is made with Organic Fruit Juice & Sweeteners, natural colours and flavours, has 100% RDA of Vitamin C, suitable for many people with food allergies and is one of the few made without corn syrup! And best of all, Made in the USA!

My family rated the candies as "Swell, yummy, good flavour". The Surf Sweets are tasting as promised of fresh fruit flavour and we very much enjoyed discovering each one. Of course, we have our own favourites: I like best the Sour Berry Bears and my husband prefers the Jelly Beans.

Anyone who knows me will guess I checked out the Tru Sweets Site for the many causes this Company sponsors including amongst others The Ocean Project and Treeswing .
I would recommend you take a moment of your time to check their website especially in view of Halloween coming up in a few days: Green Halloween is a healthy and safe way to celebrate this fun Holiday!

You can find Surf Sweets at most Whole Foods Markets or use the store locator on their website to find a retailer near you.

Please note I received free samples of the a fore mentioned candies. I was not asked to write a positive review and the opinions of this post are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share dreams and always enjoy meeting kindred spirits!
Thank you for stopping by!